You Can Learn Anything Fast If You Do The Following Tips!
When learning new things, understand how to process the information fast and how to retain them for a longer time in your memory.
It can be for a new job interview, for a licensure board exam, for your online business startup training, to complete a short course classes for certification, and it can be for some kind of competition that you really want to be very successful.
1. Avoid late night studying, overloading and cramming. People who like cramming for emergency test preparation are not going to retain the information they read. Late night studying and overloading with tons of information is not good to store information for a long term. Your brain needs time to store information in your memory so it can last longer.
2. Practice sleep sandwich technique: The Sandwich Technique is a very helpful technique in many areas in life. When you want to learn new things fast, try the sleep sandwich technique. You have to study, then sleep and then study more because sleep facilitates storing information faster and helps you retain memory. That’s why a good night sleep is very important to stay focused and to have the greatest memory because your conscious mind goes to sleep, your unconscious mind continues to store memories and to retain information.
3. Avoid reading or learning new skills while feeling tired. When you are tired, your brain feels slow and foggy. If you feel tired, get some break, or take a short walk, stretch your legs, or do some breathing exercise to regain your energy back. Tired body and brain is less productive.
4. Chewing gum, helps to concentrate and helps to relax. For best learning experience, concentration is a key. When you chew gum, you feel relaxed and when you are relaxed, your brain can store information efficiently. So, get up and grab some gum before you start your learning session.
5. Maintain hydration, drink water, or nice calming hot or cold tea, or any nice and cold beverages with no alcohol, and with no concentrated sugar. Stay away from too much caffeine, too much stimulants can affect your brain function. You can drink coffee or tea in moderation.
When you are hydrated well, your blood circulation to your brain will remain at the optimum level, by doing so, you are helping your brain do its job. Make a habit of grabbing a glass of fresh water before you start your learning session, it doesn’t matter what you are trying to learn.
Thanks for stopping by this post. If you have any question please leave me in the comment section.
Peace, Health and Prosperity to You!
TG, The CEO of Prosper With TG.Com